Terms & Conditions for documentmanagement.
For the english terms & conditions of this website please click here
Allgemeine Geschäfts- und Nutzungsbedingungen des Portals documentmanagement.
Für die allgemeinen Geschäfts- und Nutzungsbedingungen dieser Website klicken Sie bitte hier
Document Management System Listing Guidelines
Documentmanagement.systems Guidelines for Product Listings on our Platform
These guidelines for product listings are part of our general vendor terms and referenced within the overall terms of this site. Software product listings (including all content like video, text, or logos) are either created by us („documentmanagement.systems / Christoph Weingärtner Unternehmensberatung) or the document management software vendors.
Criteria for uploading a listing on documentmanagement.systems:
- The software you want to list must be publicly available and we do not list software that is still in beta/alpha-testing
- The document management systems must be listed under the official brand name, officially defined by the vendor. We do not list the names of resellers, consultants, integrators or other third parties, except we do have written permission by the vendor that the third party is allowed to list software on their behalf
- As provider for a platform for a thorough research on document management software and systems we would like to only list document management software and systems on our site, for B2B. We are open to list software that contains document management system features, also for B2C target groups (like personal productivity apps) but only if the software also is used by B2B customers and contains document management system features
- We require pre-built / packaged software products to be listed. We do not list individual / custom-made software offers.
- If a parent company of a software wants to start a promotional package on our site we are able to switch the account access from a reseller to the parent company, that actually owns the software IP
- If a document management system company / vendor is no longer existing, or no longer selling a specific software, we will remove it from the listing, as soon as we have the knowledge about the case.
- Please check spelling and grammar to ensure professionalism
- Make sure, that the name of your software is accurate and matches the brand name on the website of the software vendor
- Please check the destination URLs and make sure that they work. We do not have a liability for missed website traffic to your site, if your links are not working. Contact us as soon as possible if you encounter technical issues
- Please make sure, that your document management system product description is unique and not copied from another website. It should be an authentic product overview and ensure, that you are found via search engines. Avoid duplicated content.
- Please do not post offensive, defamatory, or obscene language
- Please do not use superlatives in your texts (E.g. most, best, greatest)
- Please do not add calls to action or contact details in the product description (E.g. contact us with this link to get free trial access)
- Please check punctuation
- Please do not use excessive capitalization (E.g. THIS IS AN AWESOME FEATURE)
- Please do not include HTML tags, symbols, special characters or big breaks
- Please do not write in first person point of view (E.g. I, we, us) but use the name of your brand, document management system / software, or the name of your DMS company
- You can and should upload screenshots to your profile. You can also upload animated .gif files to show the function of specific features that you want to highlight. This is a great opportunity to show your system from the best side.
- Make sure that your screenshots actually show the real user interface and user experience
- Please use English as the main language in screenshots
- Please make sure that the video is giving information about your document management system and is not purely “too salesy” advertising
- Please make sure that the video is a link to your video on VIMEO, or YOUTUBE
- Please make sure that the language of the video is in English
- Please do not use any stock-photos, marketing jargon or “too salesy” wording in your screenshots
To deliver a high-quality selection and high-quality services for software buyers, we include all software product lists that are currently marketed or sold and fit into the document management systems category. To provide software buyers with the most useful experience possible, our listing teams determine whether a product logically fits into a category by researching the vendor’s website. We either create these listings from publicly available information or work with the software publisher to create and/or update a list that is accurate and ideally reflects the characteristics of the product. We are not obliged to remove a listing or content from the listing, but we will work together with the vendor to update the listing to adapt the content as objective and realistic as possible. Still, we reserve the right to change, delete a software product listing, if a listing does not comply to the stated terms here and under the general terms.
Community guidelines for reviews and comments on documentmanagement.systems
Documentmanagement.systems Guidelines for Reviews and Users on our Platform
Welcome to documentmanagement.systems! This is a great place to discuss and review document management software from the whole word, that helps improving and grow innovative companies.
Our goal is to provide our site visitors the best possible user experience and help them to find the ideal software, individually for their company. Your reviews are a valuable contribution to help thousands of buyers to make the right decision.
We want all users and providers of document management systems to be part of our community and have their voice heard. As the operator of this website, we provide the content, which was generated by the community of the users. The opinions expressed in the “Reviews” section are the opinions of the users / reviewers / software vendors and not the opinion of documentmanagement.systems / us / the operator of this website. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or of software vendors as comments to reviews.
We encourage your feedback and aim to publish your reviews and comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion. To help everyone enjoy our portal and give software users a realistic and objective view on software, to guide them to find the best document management systems for their business, we ask that when you write a review, or write a comment, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments or reviews.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- The reviewer should not be a vendor of document management systems, or a person writing reviews on behalf of a document management system company, without being a real customer of that company, or a reviewer paid to write fake reviews.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, duplicated, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different experiences with software and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines.
- The customer may only rate if he was the actual user or recipient of the service in question and is not the owner of the software and was not commissioned by the software vendor or third parties or remunerated in any form (including free or discounted services). The evaluation must be demonstrably true by the customer according to applicable law and may not contain any abusive criticism or be illegal for other reasons.
- Rated services may address their justified objections to ratings to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then immediately review the rating and, if necessary, remove it or request adjustment from the customer.
- We reserve the right not to publish or delete reviews that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements.
- With the submission of opinions and text or image contributions, the author grants documentmangement.systems the simple, free, unlimited transferable and spatially and temporally unrestricted right of use (including the right to edit, as far as the editing and transformation is done while preserving the intellectual nature of the work and the translation right) of the submitted contribution together with the submitted rating. The author waives the right to be named as author.
- Vendors must disclose any reviews received in exchange for an incentive and those reviews must contain the information, that an incentive was provided.
We want to make sure, that reviews are authentic, objective and only from actual users of the reviewed document management system. To do that we seek to confirm that the reviews are meeting our guidelines for publishing and that there are no conflicts of interest.
To ensure this, we are conducting a verification process, consisting of identity checks:
- we conduct a research to find out if a reviewer is an actual person, representing a company, that used the reviewed software. For that we check characteristics such as the email address, name, job title, or the linkedin profile
- We also conduct a research how you are related to the vendor / software product you are reviewing. If we find out, that you are in any way affiliated with the vendor (E.g. hired, or payed by) or if we identify you as affiliated with a competitor, we will not publish the review
- We also want to ensure, that the content / review you add to software products are authentic, real and meet our quality standards. If your content does not meet our standards, we will not publish it.
To write a good review, please be fair, describe both the advantages and disadvantages. Describe your experiences and try to think about how you can guide the reader to understand why this specific document management software is good for them and why not. Add as many details as needed, but don’t overdo it. You can also give some tips & tricks on the software to add even more value to your review.
If you have a question about a product or service of ours, please get in touch via our website at LINK.
If you’d like to chat with a customer service representative, please get in touch with us via: email@example.com